Silver Dollar Lodge
- 5 King Bedroom
- 4 Bath
- 4 Twin Sleeper Chair
- Coffee maker – Standard
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Dishwasher
- 3 Flat Screen TVs
- DVD Player
- Central Heat & Air
- Gas Burning Fireplace
- 80 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Granite Countertops
- Indoor Ceiling Fans
- Soaking Tub Master Bath
- Separate Tile Shower
- Pool Table
- Loft Game Room
- Covered Deck
- Playground Area
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outside Fire Pit
- Outdoor Seating
- Boat Parking
- Circle Drive
- Outside Smoking ONLY
- NO Pets Allowed
- Maximum Occupancy: 14
Silver Dollar Lodge is a 5 king, 4 bath rustic luxury cabin that is all about a relaxing getaway. The Lodge is located in Kaniatobe Trails West less than 1/2 mile from the entrance to Broken Bow Lake and walking distance to Girls Gone Wine, Abendigos, Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Vojia’s Winery.
Silver Dollar Lodge is a spacious 2800 square feet family friendly vacation lodge sleeping a total of 14 guests. It sits on a spacious lot with beautiful pines that whisper in the breeze. Sleeping arrangements include:
- 1 King Master bedroom with en-suite master bathroom. The bathroom includes a tile shower and separate soaking tub along with separate his/her sinks.
- 2 King bedrooms that share a full hall bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This area is separated from the living area by a hallway.
- 2 King bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms that include a shower/tub combo. Both bedrooms also include a twin size sofa sleeper.
- 2 additional twin size sofa sleepers in the loft area.
Guests will find a living room with 2 leather sofas and 1 leather chair facing a gas fireplace and television.
Adjacent to the living room, is a large, open kitchen which is equipped with an island bar and bar stools. The kitchen features full size appliances with a microwave, French door refrigerator, electric range and dishwasher. You will find all the cookware needed to prepare a meal for your family and friends plus enough dishes, flatware and glasses to serve your meals.
Indoor entertainment includes a loft game room with a pool table. From the game room, French doors lead to the upper deck and an additional seating area overlooking the fire pit and playground area.
Off the dining room area, French doors lead to the back covered deck. Here you’ll find plenty of outdoor seating, a dining table with chairs, a gas stone fireplace, and a large outdoor hot tub. Traveling down the deck stairs towards the wooded area, you will enjoy an outdoor grilling station with both gas and charcoal grills, and an outdoor fire pit surrounded by chairs perfect environment for a cookout or just night-time relaxing with friends.
Children will love the playground area and the adults can enjoy a competitive game of horseshoes!
Free WI-FI included in all cabin rentals. Although WI-FI is provided it is not always guaranteed
This cabin is NOT pet friendly.
***With advanced notice, you can order a celebration package such as wine, chocolates, and flowers. You may also want to schedule a 1-hour massage in the comfort and privacy of your cabin. Click here for our full list of concierge services.
Firewood and s’mores kits can be added at the time of booking or by calling us ahead of time. Costs for firewood are as follows: $40.00 for a small bundle, $80.00 for a medium bundle, and $120.00 for a large bundle. Refunds cannot be given for unused firewood.
- A starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills.
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out.
FURNITURE AND DECOR SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Want to add a little something extra for that special someone?
Blue Beaver Luxury Cabins offers flowers, wine, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, etc. upon request!!