- Premier Luxury Cabin At 5200 total square feet – a true home away from home
- Floorplan layout designed as a home and not a cabin
- Over 4000 square feet of living space, offering ample space to spread out
- Over 1200 square feet of porch space (950 square feet covered)
- 5 King Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (3 with showers, 2 with shower/tub combos)
- 3 Bedrooms downstairs (including master), 2 bedrooms upstairs
- Luxurious Master with stone bathroom
- Sleeper Sofa in game room
- 4 twin bunk beds in gameroom
- Daybed with trundle in one upstairs bedroom
- 5 full baths plus 2 half baths (game room and laundry)
- Great views with walls of windows in family and dining room
- Flat screen HDTVs in all bedrooms, family, game room and porch with DISH Network Satellite, including Netflix and DVR
- SONOS music system (connect and stream from any device)
- Central H/A (3 separate A/C units for custom comfort)
- 2 Fireplaces – Wood Burning
- Gameroom Loft w/Foosball and shuffleboard
- Large Back Porch
- Large grilling deck
- Outdoor ping pong table
- Horseshoe Pit
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Multiple Outdoor Seating Areas
- Outdoor Hot Tub (room for 8 adults)
- Playground area
- Boat Parking
- Coffee Maker
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hardwood Floors
- Free WI-FI
- Outside Smoking ONLY
- Maximum Occupancy: 18
- NO PETS ALLOWED
Playin’ Hooky is a brand new (completed April 2018), custom–built luxury cabin nestled in the highly favored Kaniatobe Trails Southwest area. Paved roads and spacious lots located near the Kiamichi forest offer you the sense of seclusion in the middle of the action. Enjoy a relaxing vacation located just minutes from all the Hochatown restaurants, the Broken Bow Lake, the Cedar Creek Golf Course, Girls Gone Wine, and Beavers Bend State Park.
Playin’ Hooky is located on 1.3 acres in a heavily treedneighborhood with little traffic, so you can relax and enjoy your time here without the noise. Playin’ Hooky boasts a picturesque three-story wall of windows in the family room, as well as a wall of windows in the open dining room, all providing views of the big beautiful pine trees surrounding the cabin. Playin’ Hookyhas a fully furnished large kitchen, with a big island that offers spacious room for dining and entertaining in an open concept dining area and living room.
Playin’ Hooky offers five king bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. One of the upstairs king bedrooms also has a daybed with a trundle. The upstairs game room has a sleeper sofa and 2 sets of twin bunkbeds. Downstairs you will find thelarge master bedroom with a door onto the large covered porch. The master bathroom has separate his and her vanities, a tile and cedar post shower, and separate soaker tub. Two more king bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom with showers, are also conveniently located downstairs. The other two king bedrooms are located upstairs, each with their own full bathroom with tub/shower combinations. All bedrooms have flat screen HDTVs and walk-in closets.
There are numerous activities to enjoy while staying at Playin’ Hooky. When you want to be inside, you can enjoy visiting or watching a game with family and friends by a fire in the beautiful stone wood-burning fireplace in the living room. You can also have fun in the upstairs game loft by getting in a friendly game of foosball, shuffleboard or watching your favorite game or movie on the large HDTV.
Outside you’ll find another wood-burning fireplace on the porch, an outdoor HDTV, an 8-person hot tub, fire pit, playground area, ladder ball, outdoor ping pong, and horseshoe pits. You can sip your morning cup of coffee or relax and read a book on the large back porch that has a covered dining and seating area, in addition to an uncovered patio where you can star gaze at the beautiful Oklahoma sky.
Playin’ Hooky offers plenty of parking for your car, truck orboat.
As an added bonus, Playin’ Hooky will be stocked with a starter supply of firewood and two starter bricks from October 15th to March 15th for use in the fire pit and both the indoor and outdoor fireplaces. From March 15th to October 15th, a supply of firewood will be provided for the fire pit only.
Additional firewood and/or s’mores kits can be added at the time of booking or by calling us ahead of time. Costs for firewood are as follows: $40.00 for a small bundle, $80.00 for a medium bundle, and $120.00 for a large bundle. Refunds cannot be given for unused firewood.
Free WI-FI included in all cabin rentals. Although WI-FI is provided it is not always guaranteed
Want to add a little something extra for that special someone?
Blue Beaver Luxury Cabins offers flowers, wine, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, etc. upon request!! With advanced notice, you can order a celebration package such as wine, chocolates, and flowers, or we can have your kitchen stocked with your favorite grocery items. You may also want to schedule a 1-hour massage in the comfort and privacy of your cabin. Click here for our full list of concierge services.
FURNITURE AND DECOR SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE