Whether you are looking for quiet time away, playtime fun with the family, or meeting up with the gang for a time of golfing, fishing, hunting, or wine making we’ve got everything you need! Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and the Mountain Fork River are all waiting for your enjoyment.
Broken Bow Lake
The beautiful Broken Bow Lake is just minutes from all of the Blue Beaver Cabins. Boasting of more than 14,000 acres, Broken Bow Lake has deep, clear water full of big bass, stunning views, and rock cliffs. You can hire a guide or set out on your own to explore and fish for white, spotted, large and small-mouth bass; walleye, crappie, channel catfish, or various sunfish.
Canoes, kayaks, party barges, water skiing, jet skis, and paddle boards will all be seen on Broken Bow Lake. You can bring your own or rent one by the hour or for the day. Snorkeling, picnicking and hiking are also favorites.
Beavers Bend State Park
The Beavers Bend State Park offers a variety of activities to appeal to all ages. Interested in a round of golf? Check out the Cedar Creek Golf Course. Guided horseback rides, swimming, fly fishing clinics, hayrides, archery, tennis, paddle boats, miniature golf, and more await you in the Beavers Bend State Park.
The David L. Boren Trail is a 16 mile hiking trail that leads you through the pines, over creek bottoms, and along ridge tops for your hiking pleasure.
The Forest Heritage Center Museum offers an array of historical exhibits that offer a rich history and understanding of the Oklahoma forestry industry.
Lower Mountain Fork River
Looking to kayak or canoe? The Lower Mountain Fork River offers the best whitewater stream in Oklahoma. It’s perfect for your canoe or kayaking adventure. Rainbow and trout fishing are abundant too.
Fine dining, grill and patio, BBQ, fish and chicken, pizza and tap beer, and live music is all available in the Hochatown area.
Need some help planning your trip to Broken Bow? Let us help you make reservations and arrangements with local guides, outfitters, or even dinner reservations! Call 580-306-1580 today!
ATV Trail Riding
Ouachita National Forest offers many trails for ATV riding. For a map of trails used for ATV visit the website http://www.fs.usda.gov/ouachita/
Contact these Businesses for more Information:
- Abendigo’s Fine Restaurant: (580) 494-6509
- Beaver Bend Restaurant: (580) 494-7366
- The Blue Rooster-Fish and Chicken: (580) 494-6361
- The Grateful Head-Pizza and Tap Beer: (580) 494-6030
- Stevens Gap Restaurant: (580) 494-6350
- Secluded Acres Bar-B-Q: (580) 494-7301
- House of Burgers and Blues: (580) 494-3663
- Coffee Shops
- Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream: (580) 494-6545
- Adam & Eve’s: (580) 494-6442
- Centers of Interest
- Beavers Bend Nature Center: (580) 494-6556
- Beavers Bend Resort Park: (580) 494-6300
- Beavers Bend Wildlife Museum: (580) 494-6193
- Forest Heritage Center: (580) 494-6497
- Gardner Mansion and Museum: (580 584-6588
- Museum of the Red River: (580) 286-3616
- Boat & Canoe Rentals
- Ambush Adventures Canoe: (580)584-2273
- Bandit’s ATV & Boat Rental: (580) 494-3333
- Beavers Bend: (580) 494-6512
- Beavers Bend Marina: (580) 494-6455 (all type of boat rentals)
- Beaver Bend White Water Canoe & Kayak Rentals: (580) 584-6594
- Broken Bow Canoes & Kayaks: (580) 306-7302
- Bumper, Paddle Boats, Canoe & Swim Beach: (580) 494-6512
- Lucky Dog Canoe & Kayak Rentals: (580) 584-2909
- River Rat Canoe & Kayak Rentals: (580) 584-6225 or (580) 236-1099
- Wild Goose Canoe & Kayak Rentals: (580) 584-2277
- Trail Rides
- A to Z Ranch: (580) 244-3729
- Beavers Bend Depot and Stables: (580) 494-6613
- Glover River Trail Rides: (580) 306-2867
- Riverman Trail Rides: (405) 833-6671
- Bass Fishing Guides
- Broken Bow Lake Guide Service: (580) 494-6447 or (870) 582-4561
- Rudy’s Guide Service: (580)306-2838 or (580)584-2868
- Spencer’s Guide Service: (580)306-8824
- Trout Fishing Guides
- Steve Branson Trout Fishing Guide: (580) 306-5613, (580) 314-8237
- Gift Shops
- Beavers Bend Gift Shop: (580) 494-6509
- Janet’s Treasure Chest: (580) 494-6639
- Mostly Memories: (580) 584-5767
- Fishing Shops
- Brutons Outdoors North: (580) 494-6494
- Bigfoot Jeep Rentals: (580) 306-5337
- Cedar Creek Golf Course: (580) 494-6456
- Choctaw Casino: (580) 584-5450
- Duck Tours: (580) 494-3825
- Gear Down Bike Sales & Rentals: (580)584-7433 or (580) 212-6175
- Girls Gone Wine: (580) 306-WINE (9463)
- Hochatown Amusements (Gopher Golf): (580) 494-6706
- Hochatown Escape Games: (580) 579-8901
- Idabel Country Club: (580) 286-7545
- Rugaru Adventures Ziplining Tour: (580) 494-2947
- Body Harmony: (580) 584-6339 or (580) 208-2313
- Lemongrass: (580) 286-7770
- Serving Hands Spa: (580) 703-3209